Do you desire a loan to meet your financial needs? provide unsecured loans without credit check, we render Construction funds, 100% JV Equity, Low Income Housing, Large-Scale Debt, Small Balance, DIP(Debtor in Possession), Apt. Equity Participation, Non Recourse for Multi Family & Assisted Living, Commercial Bridge/Hard Money, Mezzanine Programs, Income Producing Property, Commercial Land Development, Stock Loans as well as seed capital. Interested in getting your project funding, we lend at a low and affordable interest rate, for more info, feel free to contact me

EMAIL:loans@akjinvesmentsllc.net

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

let's set up a conference call! lpcfgroup@gmail.com 817-363-0854

Hello sir,

I've been trying to reach you through above stated email (loans@akjinvesmentsllc.net) to no avail. Do you have an alternative email. I have a number of projects that require finance

My Expertise
Hello I am writing to inform you that we are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG,SBLC,MTN,Bonds and CDs which we have specifically for lease. We do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in Chauffer driven offers. You are at liberty to engage our leased instruments into trade programs as well as in other project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other project(s) etc you can use these bank instruments for Private Placement Platforms, Commercial Loan, Business Loans, Credit Lines and much more.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request. do get back to us if you are interested in any of our services and for quality service.Kindly contact Syed Serajul
Skype ID: bgsblc.syed

I need $25K to finish a cosmetic refurbishing of a Single Family house to be used for AirBNB. Poosible $1200 weekly income. House has no equity. Please advise.

Sammie Ola 

i sent you a message kindly check 

First American Bancorp offers no upfront fee car, personal, home,education, business Loans.We focus on a wide veriaty of financial service convenient 24/7 operating hours, efficient service and professional staff,first American Bancorp is committed to building long- lasting , strong relationship with every custumer, contact us for your funding needs.. We will match you with a loan program that meet your financial needs.In short terms liquidity, by striving to make funds available to client within 24 hours of application, get back to me through my email so we can finalize your request as soon as possible

EMAIL: catherine@fa-bancorp.us

RSS

"How to Acquire 1,000 Apartment Units in the Next Five Years and Never Work for the Man Again!"

10% Discount for CREPIG

Become a Sponsor

Lane Guide

Don't Be a Middle Man, Become Direct to Bank Get 15% off. Use Coupon Code CREPIG

FOLLOW US

© 2017   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service