We are seeking to fund any good and viable projects irrespective of the sector, country/region as a debt finance. We offer flexible loans and funding for various projects.

This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for as low as 4-5% per annum for a period of 5-10 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to USD 500,000,000.00 or more depending on the nature of business. We like you to specify the actual amount needed for funding and provide your comprehensive business plan/ Executive summary to albashayer.sushil@gmail.com for our investment team review. we welcome any good business project/plans

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mr. Mehra,

I have a commercial market project in Lagos State, Nigeria.

We asking for a Million Dollars. Pls advise and we can discuss further

my email is Midlandasset2000@gmail.com

S.O.Ola

Attachments:

I am Wright John a Private lender (Investor)... Are you in need of emergency financial assistance for personal use or for your business needs? Here's some good news for you. We offer loans to individuals or business firms in the lowest interest rate. Contact us today to get: - * Hard Money Loans * Business Loans * Debt consolidation loans * Personal Loans * Business Expansion Loan * Student Loans * Agricultural Development Credit.. L.M.A International Finance Plc are the best answer to every need.. Contact now for more information on how to get this funding: daviswright@yandex.com

I am interested in obtaining debt consolidation loan, Pls. advise.

Samson Ola

For further Assistance and to any interested party to kindly contact us via email: daviswright@yandex.com 

Ok, will do

Are you looking for a private money lender that offers secured & unsecured loans starting at $20,000 to $10,000,000? Have you been turned down constantly by your banks,Friends,Relatives,financial institutions or fraudsters? Then the good news is here !!! You have come to the right place where you can get your loan fast and easy. I can guarantee you a 5.8% interest rate per annum,same week approval with funding and our loan programs cover all kinds of loans( personal loan,business start-up loan,real estate loans etc) with good repayment plan.

Best regards
Richard Lares
Managing Director,
LARES ENTERPRISES LLC.
613 LITTLE RIVER CT Jefferson,
WI 53549
Mobile:(920)212 1959
Email: richard@laresent.org

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service