100% Commercial Funding NOW Available With As Little As 1% Down Worldwide.

What's your excuse now?

We have in house check writers that's able to write checks from $250K to $500 million for any project that makes good business sense worldwide. We fund everything from mom and pop stores, to oil wells, construction, apartments, acquisition, bridge loans, residential, water parks, etc. you get the picture.

For more information contact me at:

Michael E Williams

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Michael... Great program you got here!

Will you consider working with me and my Borrowers that have viable projects worldwide and at least 20% Skin in the deal?
All our deals are at least $10M USD.

We have access to a source that Partners with Project’s Principals and provides sufficient Collateral/Guarantees as well as any Closing Points etc to satisfy a Lender’s or Bank’s Underwriting demands and in exchange obtain a substantial Equity position on the project.

Please contact me if you would like to discuss further.

To your service;

German Chavez
Financial Consultant
Office: (619)487-9180
Mobile: (619)818-8349
http://www.capitalraise4u.com/
ProjectFunding2012@Cox.net
Conference Line: (712)432-8773 ID: 555123#
Skype ID: BigDeals07
https://www.linkedin.com/in/german-chavez-79110b28

Én Takács Zoltán.

A projekt finanszírozást kereső.

I am looking for a befektetési oldat (magántőke / mélység tőke) Szálláshely üzleti Horvátországban. Összkapacitása felszerelt apartmanokkal 15 gombok: 1040 turistaérkezések felismerve 6240 éjszaka egy szezonban 180 napig (április-október). Beruházás az ingatlan értéke alapján projekt € 2m. Becsült ROI 8%. Összefoglaló és részletes üzleti dokumentáció áll rendelkezésre.

Apellation : vásárlás, felújítás, és szállást biztosító apartmanházak. Hely megvalósítás : Horvátország, Pag-sziget, Novalja Projektgazda : Dr. Takács Zoltán

A bizalmas kérdésekkel kérjük, olvassa el  tazolt@indamail.hu

I am Seeing if you would be interested in doing a commercial loan for a Restaurant in Oklahoma.

Existing NOI Gross per month $125K

Ron

Contact us through this email with the amount you need.  rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service