All Discussions Tagged 'properties' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I HAVE BUYERS LOOKING FOR INCOMPLETE CONSTRUCTION, NPNS, REO TAPES, AND OFF MARKET APARTMENT DEALS IN CA, GA, FL UP TO 500M

I have a handful of buyers looking to buy in southern CA, FL, and GA -they want apartment deals that are off market 24 units +, Trophy pr…

Started by A.E. Ferguson

6 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Bonnie Laslo

COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES FOR $.45/DOLLAR -- OR BETTER!!!

We are offering commercial properties for sale at $.45/dollar or better!! We thoroughly analyze 300+ properties per month. Only those that…

Started by John Baumgarten

24 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Mini D Guleria

Do you think a tidal wave of commercial loan defaults are on the horizon?

A tidal wave of commercial loan defaults are expected for the next few years. Why? Commercial real estate mortgage loans with 7 - 10 year t…

Started by Desmond Primus

0 Jun 2, 2010

Are There Any Diferrences Between Commercial Loan Workout and Commercial Loan Modifications?

So what's the difference between commercial loan workouts and commercial loan modifications? Commercial loan workouts have been around for…

0 Jun 1, 2010

Updated IRS Reg Will Benefit Distressed Commercial Properties

Last September, the IRS updated Rev. Proc. 2009-45 which allows for a proactive approach to obtain a commercial loan modification. The IRS…

0 May 19, 2010

Performing Commercial R.E.

I have buyers actively looking for performing commercial real estate deals in the Midwest. They will look at other regions if the price is…

Started by Eric Finnigan

4 May 14, 2010
Reply by Justin Mann

Financing Available ...For All Commercial Real Estate Projects!

MONEY FOR COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AND MORE! I have been asked several questions regarding how you go about getting a Commercial Loan to pur…

Started by Daniel Ogu

0 May 8, 2010

Investor Partners Wanted.

INVESTOR PARTNERS WANTED.   “You got the money, let me make you richer”                                                                …

Started by Daniel Ogu

0 Apr 26, 2010

70 UNITS ALREADY RENTED!!NEW STORAGE UNIT FACILITY LOCATED NEAR UNIVERSITY IN UTAH WITH SOME UNITS ALREADY RENTED.

New Storage unit facility located near a University, has great potential if marketed correctly. Current owner has managed to aquire renters…

Started by Rhett Allen

0 Sep 23, 2009

We Are Seeking Off Market Properties From Direct Sellers Of Real Estate Assets

American Capital investments Corp (ACIC) is dedicated to becoming the premier online advertising company for commercial and asset-based tra…

Started by John Broussard

0 Aug 11, 2009

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service