All Discussions Tagged 'properties' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real Estate Business

Real estate business involves the knowledge and application of certain techniques and specific skills. Real estate business activities are…

Started by James Brooks

0 May 16, 2011

Basics of commercial properties

There are different types of properties. There are business properties, residential properties and commercial properties. Commercial proper…

Started by James Brooks

0 May 8, 2011

100% Occupancy 4 Units in South Carolina/Motivated Seller

* Price: $127,500 * No. Units: 4 each with 2BR/1.5BA * Price/Unit: $31,875 * Property Condition: Very Good * Cap Rate: 11.7%   Please check…

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Apr 13, 2011

689 Properties Pick and Choose

Tape with 139 properties Tape with 555 properties National After you sign my NCND I will send tapes Send me LOI with list of desired proper…

Started by Daryl Crabtree

2 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Steve Stern

Need Off-Market Commercial properties from Brokers or principals...

Nationwide, Multifamily (100+), Retail (100,000 Sq Ft and above), Industrial (200k Sq Ft and above). Serious Sellers and brokers please. No…

Started by Jorge Inzunza

0 Mar 29, 2011

Preserve your Assets

For decades we’ve been made to believe that Economics is a “science” that should be handled by a handful of intellectuals. After all, we sh…

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Feb 24, 2011

Looking to Work With Lenders/Wholesalers Who OWN Portfolios of NPNs and REOs

Looking to work with Direct Lenders, Special Loan Servicers, Receiverships, REITs, Pension Funds, Hedge Funds, Real Estate Developers and W…

Started by Desmond Primus

1 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Phillip Walker

Another Good CRE Networking Site to Join

http://principalsmarket.com/users/e23e05-desmond-primus

0 Jan 3, 2011

Direct Access to Distressed Commercial Bank Assets for Sale and Private Equity Fund Buyers!

Direct Access to Distressed Commercial Bank Assets for Sale and Private Equity Fund Buyers! The next 2-3 years will unleash a wave of disco…

0 Jan 2, 2011

Buyer Looking for Distressed 20 Unit + Apartment Properties in Western PA

An investor contacted me looking for 20 + unit apartment complexes in Westen PA. Cash buyer.  

4 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by AJ Williams

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service