All Discussions Tagged 'properties' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bulk REO custom list direct to bank

I have custom bulk REO.  The custom list is not given to the client until they define what they want with a LOI, signed paperwork: fee agre…

Started by Cheryl Glover

0 Jan 18, 2012

Looking for Bulk REO or NPN SELLERS to Work With.

I am looking for an actual seller of bulk REO and NPN portfolios.  I want to be direct to the seller because when there are too many people…

Started by Jenny Dietze

0 Dec 28, 2011

Unlisted Atlanta Cash Flow Properties! Bonny Light Crude Oil For Sale!

Unlisted Atlanta Cash Flow Properties! Bonny Light Crude Oil For Sale!   Atlanta Cash Flow Properties ~ Special Terms Not Available to the…

Started by Patrick Simmons

0 Jun 27, 2011

Ideal for the Small Investor

Nice Rental Home in Jackson, MS ideal for the Small Investor. Great condition, under Property Management, already generating cash-flow. Ple…

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Jun 16, 2011

41 Atlanta homes, remodeled, rented, Seller Financing available

SELLER FINANCING available on this Hot Atlanta Package of 41 homes? All Remodeled (except for 2), most of them rented and generating an awe…

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Jun 13, 2011

Residential Distress

Five townhomes for sale in South Florida.  Bank owned.  Principals only. Contact me at: lazaro.sosa@gmail.com

Started by Lazaro Sosa

0 Jun 2, 2011

Retail Space for Sale

210,000 sq. ft of retail for sale in Florida.  (Shopping Center / Bank owned)  Principals only. Contact me at: lazaro.sosa@gmail.com

Started by Lazaro Sosa

0 Jun 2, 2011

REO's and Notes in South Florida

‎34,000 sq. ft of office in Miami. Note for sale.241 Units for sale. Miami area.(REO) 92 Units for sale in Miami. Bank owned. Off-Market

Started by Lazaro Sosa

9 May 20, 2011
Reply by Gary Mitola

Investment Properties

Commercial properties are also known as investment properties because people make investments to buy these properties to generate profit. B…

Started by James Brooks

0 May 16, 2011

Real Estate Business

Real estate business involves the knowledge and application of certain techniques and specific skills. Real estate business activities are…

Started by James Brooks

0 May 16, 2011

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service