All Discussions Tagged 'projects' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Properties 4 sale in Cyprus

Hello, We try to find investors/partners for investments/projects in Cyprus. Prices are reaching the bottom here.  Please if you are inter…

Started by christos christou

0 Apr 15, 2015

16 CRE projects listed. No fee to view projects or connect with sponsors

We help CRE project sponsors connect with real sources of capital as just one component of our investment lifecycle service. As such we are…

Started by Phil Ayres

0 Mar 9, 2015

New Development Program! We can fund you! 15Mil and up!

Hi everyone! I have been away for a while but I am back & with a New Construction Program! This program is international and we will on…

Started by Ellynne Witherspoon

0 Jul 31, 2012

No Better Time For Your Oil & Gas Projects

Oil and gas prices are rising at a record pace and there are no signs of it slowing down. Now is the time for oil and gas drilling projects…

Started by Jim Lueder

0 Mar 24, 2012

Financing Opportunity

Need funding for a project? My group has access to funds for projects needing US$ 30 million and above (we will consider smaller amounts bu…

Started by Cheryvil Hawrylow

8 May 16, 2011
Reply by Cheryvil Hawrylow

Looking for equity position partners for an ocean front resort community, commercial re-development

I am looking for private lenders and or jv partner for an ocean front community in one of the most pristine areas on the east coast. Approx…

Started by Gary Mitola

2 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by David Hills

Private Bridge Capital for Commercial Income Producing Projects.

Hello, We offer private bridge capital for commercial income producing projects. Funding from $2 - 30 Million. Term of 1-3 years. Our compa…

Started by Dennis Smith

2 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Dennis Smith

Funding For Commercial Real Estate Projects

I am searching for Commercial Real Estate projects worldwide that are 5M+ with no cap. The developer/Owner has to have put some equity into…

Started by Ramondo Stallings

0 Jan 9, 2010

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service