All Discussions Tagged 'npn' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 Nationwide NPN Tapes - WON'T LAST LONG

These have not been shopped. I'm serious and these will not last long. Likewise, I'd like be assured that you are serious as well. Hopefull…

Started by Loreal Hartwell

0 Dec 16, 2011

Looking For Performing Notes & Non-Performing Notes

We are looking for both types of notes PN & NPN. The notes can be in any state. Looking to buy as many notes as possible. email: jmccar…

Started by James Mc Cargo

2 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Khafra K Omrazeti

INVESTING IN NON-PERFORMING NOTES, PART II: Assessing the Risk

Posted by Bob Bright, Esq.   Commercial real estate values have dropped an average of 40% to 50% from the peak of the market in 2007. The s…

Started by Terry Robinson

0 May 20, 2011

Investing In Non-Performing Notes, Part I: Overview

Posted by Bob Bright, Esq.   Market conditions have placed a huge burden upon lenders as they find themselves saddled with a massive invent…

Started by Terry Robinson

0 May 18, 2011

Seeking Residential and Commercial Loan Note Tapes/Portfolios

I have secured a group of institutional investors and VC funds to absorb Non Performing Notes (Specifically). Please especially present Flo…

Started by Peter Foster

0 Mar 28, 2011

COMMERCIAL PERFORMING AND NON-PERFORMING LOANS/NOTES IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE

TO ALL,   I will provide buyers, with Non-Performing Notes directly from the originating institution. These notes include residential as we…

Started by Peter Foster

2 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Paul Lepine

New off-market Bulk REO tapes & customized Note pools

New Residential/Commercial REO and Note pools are available weekly. 40%-58% discount (higher discounts for large bulks only)SFR, MFR, Hotel…

Started by Dimitriy Okhrimenko

6 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Ron Breitenbach

Bulk REO's, NPN's, PN's. 50M minimum - CLOSE BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR

I am looking for Buyers for Nationwide Residential and Commercial Bulk REO's, NPN's, PN's. CA for as low as .43 on the dollar after all is…

Started by Kate Dixon

0 Nov 26, 2010

Bulk NPN'S Available!

I will provide buyers, with Non-Performing Notes directly from the originating institution.These pool are: .25 - .55 Nationwidedirectly fro…

Started by Anthony Henry

1 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Adam Fischer

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service