All Discussions Tagged 'mortgage' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you been like I was and many are loosing sleep, because of the effects of the economy on your property? Is your property now in “Special Assets”?

Do you know of someone in danger of losing their commercial or investment Real Estate?   Have you been like I was and many are loosing slee…

Started by H. Jack Miller

0 Dec 25, 2012

- Discounted Note Offering - "$1.3MM. Texas High Rise. AAA Tenant"

Offering Details:  Non-Performing Note  $1.3 million principal amount  Seller carry  Office building, Texas. (AAA Tenants with 3 year leas…

Started by E.C. Fowlks

1 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by James Mc Cargo

Buying Real Estate outside of your area?

The property looks great in the pictures, the net operating income and the CAP rates are excellent, but how do you know the area in which t…

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Oct 5, 2011

Subprime Permanent Commercial Loans from Blackburne & Sons

A permanent loan is a partially-amortizing first mortgage loan with a term of at least 5 to 10 years.  With the banks no longer making many…

Started by George Blackburne III

0 Sep 29, 2011

Why buy notes and why buy them now!!!

Why we should be buying Non-Performing Notes Now.   Mortgage notes are a great investment. To round out my clients portfolios I always sugg…

Started by Cheryl Glover

0 Sep 18, 2011

Seeking Industry Professionals

Gray Real Estate Collaborative Inc. is a one stop shop boutique real estate firm specializing in services for developers, investors and ind…

Started by Annette Gray

0 Jun 6, 2011

***OFF-MARKET PERFORMING COMMERCIAL NOTES PORTFOLIO IN FLORIDA & NATIONWIDE FOR SALE***

2 off-market performing commercial real estate portfolios for sale, the first all properties are located in South Florida the notes are on…

Started by James Rivera

0 May 31, 2011

Commercial Loan Mods for distressed properties, - Refinance programs for Commercial Loans coming due

Started by Caesar J Quick IV

0 May 6, 2011

OK This Just Sucks

New loan originator compensation rule...  New Fed Rule for Mortgage Brokers - Mortgages nytimes.com Borrowers who get their home mortgages…

Started by JW Najarian

4 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by JW Najarian

Huh? Stated Income Verified Assets Residential Loan?

http://needamortgageloan.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/huh-stated-income-verified-assets/

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Feb 7, 2011

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service