All Discussions Tagged 'medical' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just Listed - Fully Leased Summerlin Office Building

Newly constructed 2 story 42,765 sf office in Las Vegas primarily leased to Catalyst RX (NYSE:CHSI), a leading pharmacy benefits management…

Started by Dean Jalili

1 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Ron Breitenbach

OFF Market Central Florida Medical Buildings, Land, and More

I currently have a number of great off market Deals located throughout Central Florida and throughout Florida. Here is short overview of t…

Started by Lee Friedman

0 Jun 9, 2014

REDUCED: 12 Acres in NJ near Hospital approved for Medical Facility

I have this great property: 12 acres pre-approved for Medical. I have end buyers interested: doctor groups want to build surgical center. T…

Started by Cheryl Glover

2 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Cheryl Glover

Commercial Medical Office and Facility Investments Are They The Next Big Thing?

As Health Reform becomes law will there be a big play in the medical office and care facilities?  Stories abound about how the new health r…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Apr 1, 2010

I am in need of Commercial Assets...

Class A/B Commercial office/medical/retail (hotels>(foreclosure,deed in lieu of,management or liquidity problems) Commercial/Resi- Notes…

Started by Anthony Henry

1 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Robert Coleman

Alternative Real Estate Investment - Luxury Caribbean Oceanfront Estate perfect for boutique hotel resort & spa, Turks & Caicos Islands

The Estate is approximately 2.5 acres with additional acreage available. The compound is completely exclusive with its own road and waterwa…

Started by Grace Lappin

0 Nov 7, 2009

Medical Office Building in Columbus, OH

I've got an opportunity in Columbus Ohio for you national investors that want to take advantage of the once-in-a-lifetime market we are in.…

Started by Luke Glover

0 Sep 18, 2009

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service