All Discussions Tagged 'lenders' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Lenders

My name is Randy Cooper, my wife Cristina and I are Real Estate Investors currently living in Illinois but are planning the move to Jackson…

Started by Randy Cooper

6 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Nick Barbaria

Multi-family Small Commercial Loans special deal for purchases and refinances...

Waive the 1% Origination Fee and Waive Appraisal requirement...other details are: The special is only good until the end of June With the…

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 May 4, 2011

Reality Vs. Fantasy in Commercial Financing

During the past decade the U.S. economy has been riding a steep roller-coaster. The Dot-Com bust had been extinguished by another bubble, o…

Started by Carmen Alexe

1 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by James Balter

Looking for equity position partners for an ocean front resort community, commercial re-development

I am looking for private lenders and or jv partner for an ocean front community in one of the most pristine areas on the east coast. Approx…

Started by Gary Mitola

2 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by David Hills

Lenders: Sell Your Non-Performing Assets to Our 90 Private Equity Fund Buyers

We are DIRECT, not brokers to over 90 active and aggressive buyers of Commercial NPNs and REOs Nationwide. Banks, Credit Unions, REITs, Pen…

Started by Desmond Primus

2 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Desmond Primus

Financing Available ...For All Commercial Real Estate Projects!

MONEY FOR COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AND MORE! I have been asked several questions regarding how you go about getting a Commercial Loan to pur…

Started by Daniel Ogu

0 May 8, 2010

Investor Partners Wanted.

INVESTOR PARTNERS WANTED.   “You got the money, let me make you richer”                                                                …

Started by Daniel Ogu

0 Apr 26, 2010

BP Gas/Convenience Store & Plaza

we have finished our due diligence on a mixed use BP Gas Store and retail/office space zone for light industrial in Northern Michigan on La…

Started by Michael Musto

1 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Jeff Lehman

Multiple A paper and equity sources with just one form. NO POINTS OR FEE"S FORM US

Was your commercial loan turned down? We offer commercial financing products for unusual situations or hard to do commercial loans and be…

Started by Roberto Padilla

1 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Grant Smereczynsky

Remington Financial Group, Inc. - Provides Short Term Bridge Financing

Remington Financial Group, Inc. - Understanding Bridge Loans   The bridge loan is a form of financing that “bridges” the gap between funds…

Started by Joel Nathanson

0 Feb 18, 2010

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service