All Discussions Tagged 'lenders' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commercial bridge loans made simple. Multiple sources one from. Helping principals and mortgage brokers

Commercial bridge loans are a great way to get the cash you need A commercial bridge loan gives you the chance to access the equity nee…

Started by Roberto Padilla

2 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by syed serajul

Commercial hard money starting at 7%-10% rate. NO UPFRONT FEE'S.

Who uses commercial equity loans? And is this the solution to your problem? Who uses equity based loans? People that have to go stated,…

Started by Roberto Padilla

1 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by syed serajul

Need Seed money or JV

I need a private lender to put up ( with a nice return for my high end commercial loans. Example : Bank issued LOC for a 80 million loan, c…

Started by Terry Dobransky

1 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Pavel Grey

Seeking Lenders For Film

I work with a lot of lenders but my lenders do not do film.  Are there lenders out there for film deals? We're searching for equity/JV lend…

Started by Lisa Fong

0 Oct 18, 2015

Licensed vs Non-Licensed Lenders on CREPIG

Licensed vs Non-Licensed Lenders It has come to my attention that there are a few non-licensed lenders promoting private money loans here o…

Started by JW Najarian

25 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Lynne Spencer

The Fastest Way to Increase the Return on Your Investements

If you are an investor, especially and investor in real estate, then more than likely you have taken on debt in order to expand your portfo…

Started by A. Dudley Harrington

0 Nov 6, 2014

Are there any direct lenders out there?

If your a direct lender please contact me I may have some deals for you.

Started by H. Jack Miller

4 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Paula Steele

*** ATTENTION: *** "NEW FAST 14 DAY CLOSINGS FOR REFI PROGRAM FOR LANDLORDS WHO ALREADY OWN RENTAL PROPERTIES AND WANT TO CASH OUT!"

We have two loan packages where the lender will close in as little as 14 days! Here they are: Non-Owner Occupied Rental Property Acquisiti…

Started by Delores Evans

0 Oct 8, 2012

Seeking JV for high end commercial

Loans are in place with private money but have occasions that we need "seed or soft" money which can be paid back at closing or within 90 d…

0 Aug 16, 2011

Need Soft cost lender and or sblc lender for short term-no risk loans

We work and lend on multi million dollar deals but some of my clients do not have some or all of the soft cost/sblc money needed to be in a…

0 Jul 26, 2011

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service