All Discussions Tagged 'jv' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need A Business, Start Up Business or Construction Development Loan?

No upfront fees Loans between $10MM - $100MM Private lenders with over 25 years experience. Inquire by email:  LisaF@Rehcorp.com or phone: …

Started by Lisa Fong

1 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by christos christou

California Hard Money Program @ 8.9%

California Hard Money Program with rates starting at 8.9%   Program Criteria: Used For:   Purchases & Refinances Loan Amounts:  $250,0…

Started by Christopher C. Starr

8 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Amir Halavi

Seeking JV Partner for 129 inventions, products and/or trademarks that offer solutions to most of the world’s most pressing issues...

Dear Investor: Please allow me to introduce myself.  As founder of EDRP,LLC, I actively search for business opportunities primarily within…

Started by MARINA WEAHUNT

1 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Ron Breitenbach

I have MTNs, BGs, Bonds. Working nationally and internationally.

Do you need to diversify your or your clients porfolio? Tired of playing the Commercial and SFR REO game, or looking for JV partners to fun…

Started by John Baumgarten

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Daryl P.

JV Deals Wanted! 50/50 split. No Upfront Fees! Do Not Lose Another Deal!

Hello Investors! ...Not here to provide fluff, just information to help you Close your Deal. Very simple Protocol: Must have contract to p…

Started by J.M. Gaynor

1 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by James Balter

8 Days Left to Save Money!

We have a California and a Nationwide Hard Money Program that can close within 5 to 10 Business Days with rates starting at 8.9% for qualif…

0 Mar 24, 2011

Nationwide Bridge Loan now up to 85% LTC

The IndyCal Group is proud to announce favorable updates to our current Nationwide Bridge Loan Program.   Program Criteria Used For:  Purc…

0 Feb 9, 2011

Update for JV/100% Finance Program

Important Message for those interested in our JV Program!  As mentioned before this is a fantastic program for the right deal.  For this pr…

0 Feb 3, 2011

Commercial Finance Options for 2011!

The IndyCal Group is now setting appointments and accepting applications for 2011!   Our Joint Venture partner is looking for under perform…

1 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by James Balter

Financing Options for your Commercial Property!

The IndyCal Group has added new commercial real estate finance programs! In addition to our already popular Bridge Loan, we now offer a Joi…

0 Dec 15, 2010

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service