All Discussions Tagged 'international' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

International Project Financing $1M and Up

We have Funders and Investors worldwide, who can fund your Projects from $1Million up to $1billion. Our Investors considers ALL Projects an…

Started by Olukayode Oderinde

1 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Paula Steele

FUNDING AVAILABLE IN 2012

I work with equity partners who are able to provide funding for the following: Commercial deals Government project funding Short and Long…

Started by Rochelle Lavenhouse

0 Dec 9, 2011

7,500 Acre Development in China

Location: Jin Wan District, Zhu Hai City, Guang dong Province, ChinaAsking Price: 4 billion RMB (roughly $620 million US at current rate)…

Started by Pearl Zavertnik

1 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Lazaro Sosa

A ‘Global Look’ at the U.S. Real Estate Market

Why do International REALTORS® and real estate investors look more favorably towards the U.S. than their American counterparts? Who are the…

Started by Peter L. Mosca

0 Jun 17, 2011

Empowering Small Business with Bill Walsh

Empowering Small Business with Bill Walsh Networking Fool Audio Interview Bill Walsh Venture Capitalist and Business Coach speaks with us a…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Nov 1, 2010

New International Properties for Sale including New Hotels

http://www.nestseekers.com/agent/howard-henzel?w=international

Started by Howard Henzel

0 Jul 20, 2010

Do you need a hardmoney lender for commercial properties?

We Offer:Commercial or Development LoansTransactional FundingAdvisory Services (Get help for hard to fund loans)Specialty IncomeReferrals P…

Started by Dedra Allen

0 Jun 27, 2010

Who has a good program for the Bahama Development Program

I have a client with 480 acres of land.  They would like to use 150 acres of beach front land appraised at $96 million to get a $10 million…

Started by Bernard Savage

0 Jun 6, 2010

Investor Partners Wanted.

INVESTOR PARTNERS WANTED.   “You got the money, let me make you richer”                                                                …

Started by Daniel Ogu

0 Apr 26, 2010

Unusual Commercial Loans Connected has added new sources for International deals

I am happy to announce that we have added two new sources with a taste for international financing. These sources do not offer any 100% fi…

Started by Roberto Padilla

0 Jun 29, 2009

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service