All Discussions Tagged 'fund' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Real Estate Developers

Large Family Office composed of UHNWI with a strong balance sheet looking for multifamily, highrise office building developers who are wish…

Started by Shad Bailey

1 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by rodrigo santana

I Can Fund Your Office Building, Industrial Plant, Mixed Use, Shopping Center Acquisition or Build!

Loans For Incoming Producing Property: Commercial Real Estate loans for office buildings, multi-family, and Industrial properties. Transact…

Started by Andrew Hofing

0 Aug 23, 2013

California hard money direct lender

I am a private money lender in Los Angeles, Will lend between $300,000 and $3,000,000 on California properties, I will charge 10% annual i…

Started by Amir Halavi

0 May 5, 2013

We Want You At the Lending Table! Up to 500Million-No Upfront Fees!

My company knows that you need financing for your project and we want to get you to the lending table. We can lend you up to 500Million and…

Started by Ellynne Witherspoon

1 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Mark Anglin

We want you at the Lending Table! Up to 500Million-NO UPFRONT FEES!!

My company knows that you need financing for your project and we want to get you to the lending table. We can lend you up to 500Million and…

Started by Ellynne Witherspoon

0 Jan 18, 2012

Passive or Active? Which Type of Investor are You?

Investing in a RE Investment Fund can be a profitable endeavor if you're looking to profit from today's distressed commercial RE opportunit…

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Apr 8, 2011

Looking to Work With Lenders/Wholesalers Who OWN Portfolios of NPNs and REOs

Looking to work with Direct Lenders, Special Loan Servicers, Receiverships, REITs, Pension Funds, Hedge Funds, Real Estate Developers and W…

Started by Desmond Primus

1 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Phillip Walker

I'm direct to bank and work directly with vetted buyers only

I'm direct to bank on comm/res NPNs in CA/ FL/GA/TX; retail nationwide; comm PN/NPN in NY/NJ; Fresh tapes available.   Direct to vetted bu…

Started by Dru Kuhlman

2 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Dru Kuhlman

Direct Access to Distressed Commercial Bank Assets for Sale and Private Equity Fund Buyers!

Direct Access to Distressed Commercial Bank Assets for Sale and Private Equity Fund Buyers! The next 2-3 years will unleash a wave of disco…

Started by Desmond Primus

0 Jan 2, 2011

Investor Partners Wanted.

INVESTOR PARTNERS WANTED.   “You got the money, let me make you richer”                                                                …

Started by Daniel Ogu

0 Apr 26, 2010

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service