All Discussions Tagged 'buyers' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm direct to bank and work directly with vetted buyers only

I'm direct to bank on comm/res NPNs in CA/ FL/GA/TX; retail nationwide; comm PN/NPN in NY/NJ; Fresh tapes available.   Direct to vetted bu…

Started by Dru Kuhlman

2 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Dru Kuhlman

Buyers wanted!

I am looking for buyers of investment properties. Please email me at commercial@exitwithleah.com or call me directly at 803-740-8080. Rega…

Started by Leah Henderson

1 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Robb Payne

Direct Access to Distressed Commercial Bank Assets for Sale and Private Equity Fund Buyers!

Direct Access to Distressed Commercial Bank Assets for Sale and Private Equity Fund Buyers! The next 2-3 years will unleash a wave of disco…

Started by Desmond Primus

0 Jan 2, 2011

Buyers looking for distress assets

I'm representing 4 companies (buyers) looking for distress assets.  They prefer assets in South Florida.  Multifamily, Hotels, condo projec…

Started by Lazaro Sosa

0 Sep 29, 2010

Looking for 10-30 properties all cash buyers

Looking to purchase 10-30 distressed properties 1-4 units in Georgia and Florida. Please contact me and I will give you my email address to…

Started by Carmen Alexe

4 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Carmen Alexe

Seeking to Purchase DEALS

We are a well funded private company who own office, retail, apartments and industrial properties in several states We are in the market f…

Started by Marvin Schnee

26 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Lazaro Sosa

SEEKING DIRECT INVESTORS - SELLERS & BUYERS - Hedge Funds, Insurance companies.

Our national company Viele REO & Property Management, LLC is seeking to network with direct investors both sellers and buyers of NPN's,…

Started by Francine Willingham

6 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Gerald W. Mead

Michigan, Ohio, Indiana areas - Seeking investors

Our national asset management company is seeking investors in the Michigan, Ohio and Indiana areas who are looking to purchase or sell thei…

Started by Francine Willingham

0 Mar 21, 2010

I need Florida residential investment properties

I'm currently looking for residential properties in Florida. We are looking to buy: ~ at 40 to 50 cents on the dollar ~ These are not neces…

Started by Dihon Seraaj

5 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Gerry Frederick

Agents/Brokers!! We are Cash buyers for Short Sales & want to buy 100 homes this month... We will negotiate with lender no cost to you!

Email me or call 866.337.5223

Started by Jared Foster

0 May 7, 2009

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service