All Discussions Tagged 'buyers' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We Have Access To Direct Sellers With Over 2 Billion In Real Estate

American Capital investments Corp (ACIC) is dedicated to becoming the premier online advertising company for commercial and asset-based tra…

Started by John Broussard

2 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by syed serajul

We are looking for Wholesalers/Realtors interested in showing us Off Market Apartment Buildings in All States.

We work with cash ready buyers Shalumb@hotmail.com (407) 538-7885

Started by Pete Gurdal

1 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Shawn Pearl

NO UPFRONT FEES! NO CREDIT CHECKS! i CAN HELP FUND YOUR DEAL

If you are in need of funding for your deals then I can help. There are no credit checks and no upfront fees! You MUST HAVE PROOF OF FUNDS…

Started by Ellynne Witherspoon

0 Mar 27, 2012

Wanted CA, REO, distress or reposition. The larger the deal the better

CA - Hotels, Retail, Mobile Home Parks, Mixed use, Broken condo deals, office, housing tracts, blue tops, unfinished projects.  $ 5 >  …

Started by Fane Joseph

0 Mar 18, 2012

Where are the buyers that need funding?

So there are ALOT of properties out there...there are several buyers but where are the buyers that need financing? Are the buyers really bu…

Started by Ellynne Witherspoon

0 Dec 23, 2011

Bank-owned Las Vegas distressed hotel note for sale

I'm looking for a cash buyer or buyer rep for a bank-owned distressed Las Vegas, NV hotel note. This note represents a very attractive exte…

Started by Dale Winders

1 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Scott Strawn

Real Estate Agents

Real Estate Agents are people who function as a relay between a buyer and a seller. He is a knowledgeable person and knows the market trend…

Started by James Brooks

0 May 16, 2011

Hard to Find Deals for Cash Buyers!

I'm Reginald (Reg) Sinevet.  I specialize in locating hard to find deals for cash buyers. Let's connect to discuss your acquisition criteri…

Started by Reginald Sinevet

0 Apr 23, 2011

Looking to Work With Lenders/Wholesalers Who OWN Portfolios of NPNs and REOs

Looking to work with Direct Lenders, Special Loan Servicers, Receiverships, REITs, Pension Funds, Hedge Funds, Real Estate Developers and W…

Started by Desmond Primus

1 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Phillip Walker

Phenomenal R.E. opportunity available for a Price of $87,500, with a 57% ROI (without financing), two years to recoup your money...

http://carmenalexe.wordpress.com/amazing-deals-for-sale/multi-family/

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Jan 16, 2011

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service