All Discussions Tagged 'buyer' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We Purchase Commercial Mortgage Notes!!

We acquire existing commercial distressed, sub-performing and performing loans, both single asset and portfolios. -Acquisitions between $…

Started by Nicholas Hubbard

0 Oct 22

Can the buyer personas help in the real estate market?

Can the buyer personas help real estate agents to identify the right customer? YES: the buyer personas help the agents to identify the goal…

Started by Francis Ince

0 Jul 2

Joint Venture Partnership for Lenders and Property Owners

We are offering a Joint Venture partnership to help property owners unlock equity for free using a new blockchain tokenization model. How…

Started by Karin DuBois

0 Mar 19

NNN properties

I am an investor and looking to buy two investment properties. Looking to get NNN, between $2.5M - $20M range, preferably 12% CAP and highe…

Started by Darla Edmund

4 Jun 22, 2015

NNN properties

I am an investor and looking to buy two investment properties. Looking to get NNN, between $1.5M - $4M range, preferably 6% CAP and higher.…

Started by Joshua Kinger

4 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Reginald Truss

Cash Buyers Seek Off Market Properties

I represent a CASH BUYER who is looking for SFRs and 2 Flats in the Chicagoland area – Cook County is the target area, collar counties OK.…

Started by Rhonda Ward

5 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Shawn Pearl

We are looking for Wholesalers/Realtors interested in showing us Off Market Apartment Buildings in All States.

We work with cash ready buyers Shalumb@hotmail.com (407) 538-7885

Started by Pete Gurdal

1 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Shawn Pearl

Defaulted Commercial Note for Sale

This commercial note secures 3 separate buildings.  Building #1 - Approx 3,000 sq ft and is rented to a bar for $2500 per month Building #2…

Started by Thomas Wright

1 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by James J. Balter

Wanted: Bay area - Retail, office or shopping center

Investment criteria (Cash buyer):      They prefer Bay area no further than Sacramento, Tracy, or Monterrey.  Retail, office, or shopping…

Started by Danielle Watson

1 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by William Ursery

$5MM buyer looking to purchase PN in the following states

Hello, Seller Please let me know if you have Performing Notes available for sale in California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Arizona. All doc…

Started by MARINA WEAHUNT

0 May 8, 2013

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service