All Discussions Tagged 'buy' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buy FC MTN's at 40+1 sell for 61+1

This is a great program with easy procedures Buy FC MTN's at 40+1 sell same day or the next at 61+1  Only the principal owner of funds fo…

Started by Karin DuBois

0 Jun 22, 2016

Looking for recommendation for realtors to sell my Condo?

Hello Everyone,I am looking to sell my 1 year new condo due to relocation requirements at work. I have thought about renting and that won't…

Started by Ketty James

0 Apr 7, 2015

Wanted! Chase performing notes

PLEASE CALL 714-606-6100

Started by MARINA WEAHUNT

0 May 1, 2013

NEED APTS IN EASTERN US...BIG Appetite for OH, IN, MI, PA...50-1,000 units

prefer value-add situations in MI, OH, PA and IN 50-1000 units  Will buy notes or straight purchase of property Up to a “C” property Have…

Started by Nick Barbaria

0 May 12, 2012

Looking for Apts in Ohio, Pa, Michigan and Indiana...50-1,000 units - Porfilio's welcomes

50-1000 units Will buy notes or straight purchase of property Up to a “C” property Have HUNGRY buyers that can close quick! NEED PRODUCT!…

Started by Nick Barbaria

3 May 10, 2012
Reply by Shirley Wilson

- Discounted Note Offering - "$1.3MM. Texas High Rise. AAA Tenant"

Offering Details:  Non-Performing Note  $1.3 million principal amount  Seller carry  Office building, Texas. (AAA Tenants with 3 year leas…

Started by E.C. Fowlks

1 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by James Mc Cargo

Why buy notes and why buy them now!!!

Why we should be buying Non-Performing Notes Now.   Mortgage notes are a great investment. To round out my clients portfolios I always sugg…

Started by Cheryl Glover

0 Sep 18, 2011

WHY Invest in South Carolina?

1. Free of many regulatory burdens that hamper business conditions 2. One of the lowest corporate income taxes in the Southeast 3. As a r…

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Apr 7, 2011

Night club for sale!

This building is located in Houston, Tx and is perfect for a music or entertainment company looking to expand. Record you artists in the ba…

Started by Sharalyn Blakemore

2 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Sharalyn Blakemore

Investor Partners Wanted.

INVESTOR PARTNERS WANTED.   “You got the money, let me make you richer”                                                                …

Started by Daniel Ogu

0 Apr 26, 2010

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service