All Discussions Tagged 'banks' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quote of the Day

"Everything you see happening is the consequence of that which you are." — Dr. David Hawkins: Psychiatrist, physician, spiritual teacher, a…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Aug 25, 2010

Quote of the Day

"Everybody is like a magnet. You attract to yourself reflections of that which you are. If you're friendly then everybody else seems to be…

Started by JW Najarian

2 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by JW Najarian

What is Quantitative Easing and Will it Make the U.S. Another Japan?

I recently took some time to try and better understand Quantitative Easing.  Here is what I found.  Very interesting stuff.  Make up your o…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Aug 17, 2010

Financing Available ...For All Commercial Real Estate Projects!

MONEY FOR COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AND MORE! I have been asked several questions regarding how you go about getting a Commercial Loan to pur…

Started by Daniel Ogu

0 May 8, 2010

Bankers What's Up? - Rumors Abound About Banks. What is the Real Story?

We continually hear stories about banks not letting go of REO's. We hear they are holding them and waiting for offers above 70 cents on the…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Apr 8, 2010

Real Estate agents are you tired of not making the money you deserve there is a better way.

I can show you a way to work with real estate agents and brokers in 47 statesCome join me Now limited spots available.Please click the link…

Started by Howard Jackson

0 Mar 13, 2010

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service