All Discussions Tagged 'banks' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the Housing Recovery a Farce?

There’s great news in the real estate market today.  You’d think there was gold bullion falling from the heavens! Read my new article "Is t…

Started by Brecht Palombo

0 Feb 8, 2013

Why You Want to Go After Non-Performing Junior Liens

Have you ever been interested in the note business? I just put up this video tutorial and post about why banks are so eager to sell non-per…

Started by Brecht Palombo

0 Feb 6, 2013

Lenders: Sell Your Non-Performing Assets to Our 90 Private Equity Fund Buyers

We are DIRECT, not brokers to over 90 active and aggressive buyers of Commercial NPNs and REOs Nationwide. Banks, Credit Unions, REITs, Pen…

Started by Desmond Primus

2 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Desmond Primus

Michigan Commercial property

-This is a 214 unit inside storage -300 outside parking -3 unit store front -cell phone tower is 35 year lease -storage facility is appro…

Started by Owen Hogarth

0 Nov 1, 2010

Is the Retail Market Coming Out of Denial Stage and Into Acceptance that Prices Have to Fall?

This could be a good sign. If you have read my stuff before you know I often speak about the six stages of grief. Shock Denial Anger Bargai…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Oct 7, 2010

Quote of the Day

"Character isn't something you were born with and can't change, like your fingerprints. It's something you weren't born with and must take…

Started by JW Najarian

0 Sep 21, 2010

74 unit portfolio NO BANKS REQUIRED

NO qualifying exceptional mix of property types Located in the suburbs of the Dallas area in TX-22 unit mobile home park -24 unit SFR -28 u…

Started by Owen Hogarth

0 Sep 11, 2010

Commercial Multi-families

Are you looking to buy commercial? Tell me more! How would you like to buy a commercial property current cash flow value $800,000 with only…

Started by Owen Hogarth

5 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Andrew Klenk

Quote of the Day

"Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." — Napoleon Hill: Author, Think and Gr…

Started by JW Najarian

1 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Bob Schecter

Are we Headed for The Greatest Depression of All Time?

I am pretty tired of talking about gloom and doom, but it's hard to miss the 1 Trillion + Gorilla sitting in front of us.  I am hoping I am…

Started by JW Najarian

19 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Tamara Heater

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service