All Discussions Tagged 'Management' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MD, and PA Investors with Rental Portfolios Needed...

Investors and Landlords. I have a network of renters ready to go and rent properties. However, I need more properties renovated and move i…

Started by LaToya Douglas

0 Jun 23, 2015

For Investors Seeking 3rd Party Multifamily Management with Proven Success

I am the Marketing Director for SunRidge Management Group, Inc.. We are a full-service real estate management company, recognized as an org…

Started by Sarah McMillan

0 Sep 12, 2012

Real Estate Crisis Management and Loan Workouts

We are providing owners, lenders, creditors, investors, stakeholders, attorneys and managers with compressive solutions to real estate inve…

Started by H. Jack Miller

0 Jul 22, 2011

Tax Recourse, LLC Announces Company Growth - Opening full service office in Orlando, Florida

Michael Slevens, founder and CEO of Tax Recourse, LLC in 2006, announced January that his firm would be expanding their services and locati…

Started by Michelle Solis

0 May 26, 2010

Commercial Real Estate Owners Are Tired of Paying For the Property Tax Game

If you are a commercial real estate owner who has ever hired a property tax consultant, you know exactly what game we are talking about.  T…

Started by Michelle Solis

0 Mar 25, 2010

Real Estate Leasing Agents: Answer your clients question before they ask...

I am with a nationwide provider of office furniture and can assist in many ways. One of the most critical components in your clients decisi…

Started by Tammy Copland

0 Sep 30, 2009

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service