All Discussions Tagged 'Loan' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We Have $250k to $500m Available in Direct Private Commercial Funds....

We are seeking "Principal Investors" that are looking for Commercial Funding. We fund US based projects and are interested in ALL types of…

Started by Chantel Lindsey

0 Feb 1, 2012

Private Commercial Funds Available!! $250k to $550m

We work DIRECTLY with a team of Private Investors and are interested in ALL types of Commercial Real Estate including Infrastructure, Alter…

Started by Chantel Lindsey

0 Jan 7, 2012

ACG Nationwide Bridge Fund - $3MM-$30MM - 8.99% & Up

Acer Capital Group is a direct lender specializing in providing real estate financing to small and midsize developers, owners and investors…

Started by Joel Nathanson

0 Dec 29, 2011

Need ARV loan. Huge purchase discount on Self Storage property in Arizona.

I am looking for an After Repair Value loan of up to 65%.  The property is at a giant discount with a a 50% vacancy.  Call me for details.…

Started by Dustin Cota

0 Oct 17, 2011

Seeking lender: $14M, 50% LTV for Bridge Loan, FLA

Details of scenario at LoanInterchange.com                            

Started by Trudy M Smit

4 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Khafra K Omrazeti

Real Estate Crisis Management and Loan Workouts

We are providing owners, lenders, creditors, investors, stakeholders, attorneys and managers with compressive solutions to real estate inve…

Started by H. Jack Miller

0 Jul 22, 2011

Commercial Loan Mods for distressed properties, - Refinance programs for Commercial Loans coming due

Started by Caesar J Quick IV

0 May 6, 2011

Have Readily Available Cash to Grow Your Business!

Whether you want to invest in marketing to drive revenue or you need to make improvements, you must have the liquid cash available to do s…

Started by Dennis Ford Jr

0 Mar 28, 2011

Alternative Funding is Not a Loan!!!

These days, as tough as it is to find a bank to say "Yes" the last thing you need is to increase your long-term debt. With Alternative Fund…

Started by Dennis Ford Jr

1 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Yasin Arain

Hard Money Lender Needed ASAP for 4-6 mill against all my collateral Bridge loan

I am looking for a real Hard money Lender you look at my property my appraisal and give me a loan to complete my deals I have been doing bu…

Started by anthony Lewis

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Phillip Walker

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service