All Discussions Tagged 'Homes' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Draw Affordable Homes Seeks Investors and Donations

I am beyond excited to introduce our new enterprise to you.  We are Draw Affordable Homes, and our mission is to find innovative ways to…

Started by Rhonda Ward

0 Oct 29, 2014

69 AZ Home Rental Portfolio 95% Occupied-­‐Cash Flowing

Investors, 69 Home Rental Portfolio-­‐95% Occupied-­‐Cash Flowing with $2,900,000 transferable note on property at 5% interest! Amazing Dea…

Started by Robert Coleman

1 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Steve Stern

Looking for NON-MLS and off the market - SFR's and Town Homes.

Buyer is looking for   Area - Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Type - Distressed or rehabbed, Wholesale, REO's, MUST BE NON-MLS and off the market - S…

Started by Vernon Tryon

0 Dec 13, 2011

Seeking High-End Luxury Estates Being Short Sold/CASH BUYERS!!!

Seeking High-End Luxury Estates Being Short Sold/CASH BUYERS!!!   ComResInvestments is working with a Direct High-End Luxury Estate CASH BU…

Started by Patrick Simmons

0 Dec 7, 2010

Private investor group looking to purchase short sale or bank-owned luxury properties

I represent a private investor group (IG) looking to purchase, with cash, single family luxury homes or condos with total loans exceeding $…

Started by Joanne Davis

14 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Donovan Webster

1B REO Luxury Home Portfolio up for liquidation

I have an REO portfolio of Luxury Homes worth up to 1 Billion Dollars and am looking for buyers.....Please contact me ryoko@reprivateinvest…

Started by Ryoko Diamond

2 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Ryoko Diamond

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service