All Discussions Tagged 'Hard' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Pitbull Private Money Conference' Dec. 1st - 50% Off Attendance

I have a 2 for 1 offer from the Event Organizers.  Will split the total with 1st person who confirms attendance. 

Started by Kevin Keithley

0 Nov 21, 2011

Commercial Bridge and Hard Money Loans

Los Angeles Apartments, Florida Retail Center, Ohio Apartments, Chicago Data Centers, Arizona Medical. Los Angeles Owner User, OC Industria…

Started by Bryan Shaffer

0 Jun 9, 2011

Multi-family Small Commercial Loans special deal for purchases and refinances...

Waive the 1% Origination Fee and Waive Appraisal requirement...other details are: The special is only good until the end of June With the…

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 May 4, 2011

Reality Vs. Fantasy in Commercial Financing

During the past decade the U.S. economy has been riding a steep roller-coaster. The Dot-Com bust had been extinguished by another bubble, o…

Started by Carmen Alexe

1 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by James Balter

How do I get my Apartment Complex Deal Financed

When it comes to this chaotic economic environment generally what’s a good bargain for you is not necessarily a great one for the lender. L…

Started by Carmen Alexe

0 Mar 7, 2011

Hard Money Lender Needed ASAP for 4-6 mill against all my collateral Bridge loan

I am looking for a real Hard money Lender you look at my property my appraisal and give me a loan to complete my deals I have been doing bu…

Started by anthony Lewis

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Phillip Walker

Need Hard Money In Detroit, MI

Need Hard Money for projects in Detroit metro area for clients. I am loan officer/Real Estate Agent.Commercial and Residential. Will work w…

Started by Eric Waldon

5 Nov 4, 2010

Small Balance Hard Money Is Available!!

It's tough for the “little guy or gal” get their first small commercial property under their belt, or for a small business owner to obtain…

Started by Jeboria Taylor

0 Oct 29, 2010

Hospitality Lending

ATTN: ALL HOTEL PEOPLE!!!    The last Day to get a 2010 Hotel Loan closed with us is OCT. 8, 2010!!! We have the following type of Programs…

Started by Victoria Lewis

1 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Frank W. Lawson

NATIONWIDE PROOF OF FUNDS!! REAL MONEY .. REAL FAST!

Make a strong impression to potential sellers or lender with funds immediately moved to our title company for your transaction or project.…

Started by Michelle White

0 Jul 7, 2010

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service