All Discussions Tagged 'Hard' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need funding? We have the program to help you get it! Up to 500MILLION!

Are you looking for funding for your project? We can help and we can fund ANY type of project EVEN Internationally!!! Email me direct at w…

Started by Ellynne Witherspoon

0 Feb 19, 2013

Much of My Funding has gone INTERNATIONAL!!

WOW!! This year is starting out awesome and I intend to finish it out strong as well! I just wanted to inform you that my business has real…

2 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Ellynne Witherspoon

100% Funding Program!

Ask me how you can get funding in less than 30 days! Serious investors/principles only! Email me at wfconsultingservices@gmail.com

0 Feb 2, 2013

Looking for SERIOUS Investors who want to leverage their money!

I have a great program available for the serious investor. Email me at wfconsultingservices@gmail.com  if you are SERIOUS. Principles ONLY. 

0 Jan 26, 2013

Looking for serious investors! If you need funding for your project, email me today!

I am working with serious investors only. You must have money in the bank to be able to get funded 5 Million and up. You must be able to sh…

0 Jan 26, 2013

Transactional Funding, Bullet Programs, and more available. Funding Up to 1 Billion!

Yes you read correctly. We have a lender that can do many of these deals in as little as 15days! No games here! We are looking for serious…

2 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Ellynne Witherspoon

"Scared Money won't make NO Money!" Get Funded today!

We all have heard this saying. "Scared money wont make no money." In today's society you have to have money in order for a lender to lend y…

0 Dec 10, 2012

There is still money out there for REAL DEALS! 10MIL and up!

Some people are finding it hard to get funded. Yet you must understand that even though private lenders are still lending, they still want…

0 Dec 3, 2012

Hard Money QUICK!!!!

Commercial Bridge/Hard money: Commercial Land Development: Entitlements, capital infusion, geographical regions, and market conditions are…

Started by Richard Williams

0 Aug 19, 2012

ACG Nationwide Bridge Fund - $3MM-$30MM - 8.99% & Up

Acer Capital Group is a direct lender specializing in providing real estate financing to small and midsize developers, owners and investors…

Started by Joel Nathanson

0 Dec 29, 2011

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service