All Discussions Tagged 'Funding' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dominican Republic 5 Star Resort Project!

We are looking for an Equity Partner(s) for a 5 Star or more Resort in the country of the Dominican Republic. It will be a Land/Development…

Started by Dennis Ford Jr

3 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Shawn Pearl

Are you looking for funding for property?

If you are looking for unconventional funding for acquisition of a property, you will need a professional Executive Summary for submittal t…

Started by Lori McMahon

1 Apr 14, 2014

Business Funding

Business Funding provides short term working capital for businesses!-We can fund in ANY state -we can fund ANY industry (besides law firms…

Started by Gregory Wade

0 Oct 28, 2013

Need Funding????

I work with equity partners who are able to provide funding for the following: • commercial deals • Government project funding • Short an…

Started by Rochelle Lavenhouse

2 Aug 8, 2013

Proof of Funds Letter Available

If you are a realtor and/or realestate investor in need of POF please email me. We can assist. wfconsultingservices@gmail.com

Started by Ellynne Witherspoon

0 Jun 23, 2013

Direct Realestate Funding/Foreign Nationals Welcome/These are Realestate Loans

Just added a new Lender to my business that is able to do REAL REALESTATE LOANS! Foreign Nationals are welcome! These must be real realesta…

0 Apr 11, 2013

US and Canada Only!!Commercial Real Estate Only!! Principals Only!!

Commercial Hard Money and Bridge Loans are now Available For US & Canada Only. Many hard money borrowers cannot obtain financing elsewh…

Started by lakisha pinkston

0 Apr 3, 2013

UNSECURED LOAN PROGRAM FOR PROJECT FUNDING! 5M UP TO 100M

If you need a loan for your project, we can help. A very unique program that is being offered by a private lender working with a national b…

0 Mar 27, 2013

Need funding? We have the program to help you get it! Up to 500MILLION!

Are you looking for funding for your project? We can help and we can fund ANY type of project EVEN Internationally!!! Email me direct at w…

0 Feb 19, 2013

Much of My Funding has gone INTERNATIONAL!!

WOW!! This year is starting out awesome and I intend to finish it out strong as well! I just wanted to inform you that my business has real…

2 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Ellynne Witherspoon

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service