All Discussions Tagged 'Funding' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real Estate Capital

*We work with Self Directed IRA Investors looking for the following projects that are between $500,000 - $10 million Our Investors’ criteri…

Started by Rochelle Lavenhouse

0 Dec 2, 2016

Real Estate Capital

*We work with Self Directed IRA Investors looking for the following projects that are between $500,000 - $10 million Our Investors’ criteri…

0 Dec 2, 2016

In Need of a Bridge Loan?

0 Dec 1, 2016

Commercial Worldwide Project Fundng up to 100% LTV! No Credit Check - No PersonalGurarantee

For your convenience you can contact me at csinclairsr1976@yahoo.com. I have references.

Started by Cullen G Sinclair Sr

0 Jun 8, 2016

100% Funding for Domestic & International Projects $5M+

Minimum loan is five million dollars (US$5,000,000.00), although our lending source has a preferred loan request of fifty million dollars…

Started by Maurice Pleasant

0 Jun 7, 2016

How To Participate In International Project Funding Programs

Do you have an interest in learning about a European/Asian form of project funding commonly used outside of the US? See the attached. I am…

Started by Michael Weiner

0 Apr 16, 2016

95% JV Funding for USA-Based Projects, $15M +

We can help developers that started their projects but run out of funding for whatever reason. Just as long as they can show proof that th…

Started by German Chavez

4 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by German Chavez

Targeted Direct Marketing Services to Raise You Capital from Accredited Investors

Started by German Chavez

0 Jul 7, 2015

144A Bond Program - 99% Worldwide Project Funding!

Please check this Great Program that requires only 1% of the Loan Amount, for projects starting at $1M up to $500M!! http://youtu.be/LjuDlN

Started by German Chavez

0 Nov 22, 2014

Looking for Funding for a 5 Star Resort!

I'm looking for a $400M USD for a 5 Star Resort in a International Location, the Project is a FULL Scale Development, Land and Build. Who k…

Started by Dennis Ford Jr

9 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Arden Gist

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service