All Discussions Tagged 'Finance' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Florida and Georgia Only - Direct Lender - CRE Financing up to 90% on Purchases and 85% LTV on Refi's

Can I help you close more deals in 2011?  Do you need real estate or small business financing?   Or, do you know someone who needs financin…

Started by Joanne Wellborn Jolin

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Frank W. Lawson

We Have $250k to $500m Available in Direct Private Commercial Funds....

We are seeking "Principal Investors" that are looking for Commercial Funding. We fund US based projects and are interested in ALL types of…

Started by Chantel Lindsey

0 Feb 1, 2012

We want you at the Lending Table! Up to 500Million-NO UPFRONT FEES!!

My company knows that you need financing for your project and we want to get you to the lending table. We can lend you up to 500Million and…

Started by Ellynne Witherspoon

0 Jan 18, 2012

'Pitbull Private Money Conference' Dec. 1st - 50% Off Attendance

I have a 2 for 1 offer from the Event Organizers.  Will split the total with 1st person who confirms attendance. 

Started by Kevin Keithley

0 Nov 21, 2011

ACCESS TO CAPITAL MARKETS/ MultiFamily Financing

This Principle provides access to the capital markets for commercial and multi-family real estate transactions. We strive on making rel…

Started by Vernon Tryon

0 Aug 12, 2011

California Short-Term Bridge Loans

Gauntlet Capital's most recent fund, which launched earlier this year, was created to capitalize on the shifting CRE markets in California.…

Started by Peter J. Benson

0 Apr 12, 2011

Alternative Funding is Not a Loan!!!

These days, as tough as it is to find a bank to say "Yes" the last thing you need is to increase your long-term debt. With Alternative Fund…

Started by Dennis Ford Jr

1 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Yasin Arain

Gauntlet CREC Raises $120 Million - California Bridge Fund - ABF Journal Press Release

Gauntlet Commercial Real Estate Capital, LLC(Gauntlet CREC) has successfully entered into a JV agreement to invest $120 million in short-te…

Started by Peter J. Benson

0 Feb 24, 2011

Looking for a LONG TERM PARTNERSHIP in a RESIDENTAL PROJECT Gulf Coast Region!!!!

I have a client that is looking to conduct, a rebuilding/Residential in the Gulf Coast area. With the Federal Government(Section 8) clients…

Started by Dennis Ford Jr

0 Feb 4, 2011

Need Financing for Portfolio of 51 single-family homes. 100% Occupied. 9%+ Cap. 13%+ Cash on Cash.

Hope you are doing well.  I am listing this portfolio and am looking for someone who can finance the purchase for a buyer.  Can you help or…

Started by Andrew Klenk

4 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Andrew Klenk

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service