All Discussions Tagged 'FOR' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offer for BG/SBLC and Non Recourse Loan

We are one of the leading Financial instrument providers with offices all over Europe. We are major/Direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC,…

Started by Gudipati Harikishan

0 Jun 29, 2017

Offer for BG/SBLC and Non Recourse Loan

Dear Partner/Associate, I am a direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial…

Started by Gudipati Harikishan

0 Jun 28, 2017

FUNDING AVAILABLE NOW. We are the Best legitimate Loan providing company of the year with the lowest interest, you can imagine.

I appreciate the connection. here's a little about us. We are active Real Estate Investors focused on neighborhood preservation and develop…

Started by Davis Wright

1 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Richard Lares

WE PROVIDE FUNDING PROJECTS WITH COLLATERAL OVER 500M

WE ARE LOOKING FOR  ..BIG PROJECTS OVER 500M.. WE CAN HELP WITH  FUNDING PROJECTS NEED COLLATERAL  ONLY...IS LESS OF 500M WE CAN PROVIDE 10…

Started by FRANK LARA

0 May 16, 2012

Are you looking for "fresh" Wholesale Bulk REO / NPN tapes?

We have Wholesale Bulk REO / NPN tapes.   All lists are Fully Customized and Exclusive for Qualified Buyers (2M and up).   No-Generic Stale…

Started by Giovanni Di Stadio

1 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Pearl Zavertnik

REO's/NOTE's NEED BUYERS! NO BS

REO's and NOTE's  (Nationwide)     NO B.S.   NO Long Dasiy Chains.  List is Exclusive for Buyer.   Details: Buyer(s) must provide Bank POF…

Started by Giovanni Di Stadio

0 May 6, 2010

FUNDING NEEDED FOR ATLANTA RENTALS

I currently have property in the north Atlanta area and I'm looking to increase my position in the market. I have all the contacts necessar…

Started by Mark Muenzen

0 Oct 19, 2009

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service