Appavdoo Raddia Ramakrishnan's Discussions (21)

Discussions Started (21) Replies Latest Activity

Financial Instruments For Purchase/Lease

Hello Sir/Ma! I'm Appavdoo from Indian, working as Financial Consultant in UK.. Am in direct contact with an active and capable Provider o…

Started by Appavdoo Raddia Ramakrishnan

0 May 4, 2018

Financial Instruments For Purchase/Lease

Hello Sir/Ma! I'm Appavdoo from Indian, working as Financial Consultant in UK.. Am in direct contact with an active and capable Provider of…

0 Mar 20, 2018

INTRODUCING OUR FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS FOR PURCHASE/LEASE

Hello Sir/Ma  I'm Appavdoo from Indian, working as Financial Consultant in UK.. Am in direct contact with an active and capable Provider of…

0 Mar 19, 2018

INTRODUCING OUR FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS FOR PURCHASE/LEASE

Hello Sir/Ma! I'm Appavdoo from Indian, working as Financial Consultant in UK.. Am in direct contact with an active and capable Provider o…

0 Feb 21, 2018

INTRODUCING OUR FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS FOR FUNDING/FINANCE!

Hello Sir/Ma   We Have Financial Instrument such as Bank Guarantee(BG),Stand By Letter of Credit(SBLC), Letter of Credit(LC),Medium Term No…

0 Dec 7, 2017

INTRODUCING OUR BANK INSTRUMENTS FOR FINANCING/LEASING

Am in direct connect with a Reliable, Active and Capable Provider of FC BG/SBLC LC for Lease/Purchase. We've close successful Deals togethe…

0 Nov 8, 2017

SBLC, FC BG/LC For Lease/Purchase

Am direct mandate to the provider of bank instruments,such as fresh cut BG, SBLC, MTN and LC which are specifically for lease, our Bank ins…

0 Aug 28, 2017

SBLC, FC BG/LC For Lease/Purchase

Hello Sir/Ma Am direct mandate to an active,reliable and capable provider of Financial Instruments, been working with my provider for long…

0 Aug 22, 2017

We Have Financial Instruments For Lease/Purchase(SBLC, FC BG and LC)

Am in direct contact with an active, reliable and capable provider of Financial Instruments, been working with my provider for long and we'…

0 Aug 17, 2017

Seeking For Project To Fund/SBLC, FC BG and LC For Lease&Purchase

Hello Sir/Ma   Am in direct contact with an Active,Efficient,Reliable and capable provider of Bank instruments(SBLC, FC BG and LC) Our bank…

0 Aug 3, 2017

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service