kim sungnyon's Discussions (8)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

Financial Instrument For Lease/Sale ( BG, SBLC, MTN)

We are an investment & financial consultant team looking for a reputed clients or brokers to work with in providing bank instruments su…

Started by kim sungnyon

2 Feb 16
Reply by Robert Glen

BGs / SBLCs / LCs for Trade and Project Funding

Sir,   I am in direct communication to a genuine and verifiable provider which is able and capable of delivering Fresh Cut  genuine and ver…

Started by kim sungnyon

0 Dec 11, 2019

BG/SBLC,MT103,Monetizing,Project Financing,Loan

Dear Sir/Ma    I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check…

Started by kim sungnyon

0 Nov 28, 2019

BG/SBLC, LOAN AND PROJECT FUNDING OFFER!!!

We are an investment & financial consultant team looking for a reputed clients or brokers to work with in providing bank instruments su…

Started by kim sungnyon

2 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by Robert Glen

Genuine bank instrument for lease/sale,such as BG, SBLC, MTN

As a Finance and Investment Company who is a Premier Provider of Trade Finance, Project Finance & Funding; We also offer discountable B…

Started by kim sungnyon

0 Sep 9, 2019

We Offer Genuine BG/SBLC for Worthwhile Projects

Dear All, We have a providers of financial instrument and at this time Provider only has Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee and Standby Letters of Cr…

Started by kim sungnyon

0 Sep 5, 2019

We Offer Genuine BG/SBLC for Worthwhile Projects

Dear Partner & Associate, I write to initiate contact with you, knowing that you may be/have potential clients with interests in the Le…

Started by kim sungnyon

1 Nov 12, 2019
Reply by Ramesh Iyer

WE OFFER LEASE AND PURCHASE BG,SBLC 100% GENUINE

As a Finance and Investment Company who is a Premier Provider of Trade Finance, Project Finance & Funding; We also offer discountable B…

Started by kim sungnyon

0 Jul 19, 2019

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service