rodrigo santana's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS. rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com  The opportunity i…"

rodrigo santana replied Feb 24 to 3 project energy in Thailand need funder as partner

1 Feb 24
Reply by rodrigo santana

"LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS. rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com  The opportunity i…"

rodrigo santana replied Sep 2, 2018 to IP IP or RTGS or or MT103 / 202 or FX4 or sepa other transactions needed for financing the tunisia project

1 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by rodrigo santana

rodrigo santana replied Apr 27, 2018 to Bridge Loan or Factoring

6 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by rodrigo santana

rodrigo santana replied Apr 27, 2018 to New Member

3 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Robert Glen

rodrigo santana replied Apr 27, 2018 to Cannabis retail grow working capital MONEY to fund Medical or Recreational use ?

7 May 1, 2018
Reply by Robin

rodrigo santana replied Apr 27, 2018 to Our investors seek to Joint Venture viable Commercial Real Estate Development Projects w/equity contribution starting at $5MM

4 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Robert Glen

"We offer all loans to interested persons from any country for any purpose with any c…"

rodrigo santana replied Apr 21, 2018 to Looking for Multi family

3 Jul 27, 2018
Reply by Seppo Lappalainen

"We offer all loans to interested persons from any country for any purpose with any c…"

rodrigo santana replied Apr 21, 2018 to REFINANCE or an Exit Strategy

7 May 4, 2018
Reply by Robin

rodrigo santana replied Apr 21, 2018 to Bridge Loan or Factoring

6 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by rodrigo santana

rodrigo santana replied Apr 21, 2018 to 5 Fix/Flip and Minimal Rehab Program Updates for Commercial and Residential Projects

3 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by Robert Glen

RSS

"How to Acquire 1,000 Apartment Units in the Next Five Years and Never Work for the Man Again!"

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service