rodrigo santana's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you need loan?"

rodrigo santana replied Oct 9 to Hidden Jewel Investment Property In An Opportunity Zone

4 Oct 9
Reply by rodrigo santana

"LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS. rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com The opportunity i…"

rodrigo santana replied Sep 25 to Seller Financing Options > Loan@lendingthemoney.com + solutions = 2019 Success

10 Oct 30
Reply by Robin

"LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS. rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com The opportunity i…"

rodrigo santana replied Sep 25 to Hidden Jewel Investment Property In An Opportunity Zone

4 Oct 9
Reply by rodrigo santana

"We did not receive your offer, resend it. Are you interested in a loan?"

rodrigo santana replied Sep 4 to LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND

5 Sep 18
Reply by Henk Wolter

"If you need loan, contact us through this email  rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com"

rodrigo santana replied Jun 29 to Looking for buyer for Commercial Real Estate Project in East Europe

5 Jul 1
Reply by mehta ninaad

"LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS. rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com  The opportunity i…"

rodrigo santana replied Jun 17 to Looking for buyer for Commercial Real Estate Project in East Europe

5 Jul 1
Reply by mehta ninaad

"Contact Van Kad company through this email  vn.j.kadn@gmail.com they offer Hard Mone…"

rodrigo santana replied May 30 to Hard Money Lender

5 Jul 8
Reply by mehta ninaad

"LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS. rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com  The opportunity i…"

rodrigo santana replied May 19 to Commercial Real Estate

1 May 19
Reply by rodrigo santana

rodrigo santana replied May 19 to Hard Money Lender

1 May 19
Reply by rodrigo santana

rodrigo santana replied May 15 to Houses for a fix and flip

1 May 15
Reply by rodrigo santana

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service