rodrigo santana's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS. rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com  The opportunity i…"

rodrigo santana replied Apr 7 to Properties for investment in Ceylon

1 Apr 7
Reply by rodrigo santana

"Contact Van Kad company through this email  vn.j.kadn@gmail.com  they  are offering…"

rodrigo santana replied Apr 5 to LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS.

2 Apr 5
Reply by rodrigo santana

"Contact through this email   vn.j.kadn@gmail.com  they offer such loan. Contact them."

rodrigo santana replied Mar 18 to LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS.

4 Mar 18
Reply by rodrigo santana

"Contact through this email   vn.j.kadn@gmail.com  they will offer you such amount. C…"

rodrigo santana replied Mar 18 to LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS.

4 Mar 18
Reply by rodrigo santana

"LOAN OFFER / ALSO WORK WITH BROKERS. rodrigosantanaintl@gmail.com  The opportunity i…"

rodrigo santana replied Feb 24 to 3 project energy in Thailand need funder as partner

1 Feb 24
Reply by rodrigo santana

rodrigo santana replied Sep 2, 2018 to IP IP or RTGS or or MT103 / 202 or FX4 or sepa other transactions needed for financing the tunisia project

1 Sep 2, 2018
Reply by rodrigo santana

rodrigo santana replied Apr 27, 2018 to Bridge Loan or Factoring

6 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by rodrigo santana

rodrigo santana replied Apr 27, 2018 to New Member

3 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Robert Glen

rodrigo santana replied Apr 27, 2018 to Cannabis retail grow working capital MONEY to fund Medical or Recreational use ?

7 May 1, 2018
Reply by Robin

rodrigo santana replied Apr 27, 2018 to Our investors seek to Joint Venture viable Commercial Real Estate Development Projects w/equity contribution starting at $5MM

4 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Robert Glen

RSS

"How to Acquire 1,000 Apartment Units in the Next Five Years and Never Work for the Man Again!"

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service