Atiba Cyrus's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"My partners and I are seeking funding for 2 commercial projects. Both of the project…"

Atiba Cyrus replied Dec 22, 2017 to We Offer Private Funding For Viable Commercial Projects!

3 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Atiba Cyrus

"Hello Sean  My name is Atiba. I am a commercial real estate investor. I am seeking f…"

Atiba Cyrus replied Mar 15, 2015 to Multifamily & Commercial Conventional Funding

2 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Sean Richway

"AJ I jus saw your post. If your client is still looking for funding please have him…"

Atiba Cyrus replied Dec 30, 2013 to Small funding need for REO in PA

1 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Atiba Cyrus

"Hello Alex My name is Atiba. I get bulk commercial tapes from hedge funds and the ba…"

Atiba Cyrus replied Dec 18, 2013 to Looking for current income producing real estate projects

2 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Jeff Hunter

"Please send me your Email address and contact INFO. When I receive the your informat…"

Atiba Cyrus replied Dec 12, 2013 to Need Cash Buyers for Commercial Properties in NY

4 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by LC Chase

"James thanks for taking the time out to share your professional advice."

Atiba Cyrus replied Nov 21, 2013 to IM's Stop fooling yourself

4 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Bob Schecter

"Jay I have huge portfolio with five star Hotels and Luxury Apts in them . Please con…"

Atiba Cyrus replied Nov 3, 2013 to International Investor wants high-end assets.

2 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Ron Breitenbach

"Richard if you  are interested in purchasing Hotels in FL please let me know  nelcor…"

Atiba Cyrus replied Nov 1, 2013 to I'm looking to buy a hotel

3 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Atiba Cyrus

"Richard I have a listing of off the market hotels in CA and FL if you are still inte…"

Atiba Cyrus replied Oct 30, 2013 to I'm looking to buy a hotel

3 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Atiba Cyrus

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2020   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service