Note Seekers's Discussions (137)

Discussions Started (117) Replies Latest Activity

I'm selling my notes

I am looking to get the best value for the notes that I have. If you are a serious buyer and interested in these notes, I would be glad to…

Started by Note Seekers

1 Jul 12
Reply by Robin

Are you a Note Seller?

Do you have notes that you are looking to receive the best offer? I can help you if you need immediate cash for selling your home or any pr…

Started by Note Seekers

0 Jul 3

Do you Have Notes Available?

Hi! Do you have notes that you are looking to receive the best offer? I can help you if you need immediate cash for selling your home or an…

Started by Note Seekers

0 Jun 13

I have available notes for sale

Hi I'm Cristal and I am looking for a serious note buyer for the notes that I have. The mobile home note I am selling is located in the sta…

Started by Note Seekers

0 Jun 6

I am buying different type of notes

Are you collecting payments on a multifamily, residential, land , luxury, or commercial property? If so, did you know you can receive CASH…

Started by Note Seekers

0 Jun 3

Seeking Serious Note Buyers

Hi, I am looking for a serious note buyers for the available notes I have. I have a a few notes seeking good cash offers for. Please contac…

Started by Note Seekers

0 May 31

Real Estate Attorney

Good day, I am looking for a Real Estate Attorney for a Property Appraiser and speak for a second opinion regarding with a Real Estate Buye…

Started by Note Seekers

0 May 22

Hard Money Lender

Good day,I am looking for a Hard Money Lender to help us to fund for our fix and a flip project, Contact Us at 1 888 870 2158 email at info…

Started by Note Seekers

5 Jul 8
Reply by mehta ninaad

Commercial Real Estate

Good day, I am always in the research for any property that is exclusively used for business activity such as stores, malls, office buildin…

Started by Note Seekers

0 May 22

Performing Loan

I am looking for the people would like a regular payment that is being made on the mortgage and we are confident to provide the services an…

Started by Note Seekers

0 May 22

RSS

"Early Adopter Upside with 90% Downside Protection" Sale is now live with up to 6X bonuses

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service