Michael E Williams's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"My email is mw56719@gmail.com. You can always call me. Michael E Williams           …"

Michael E Williams replied Apr 9 to Do You Need Funding (brokers welcomed)

2 Apr 9
Reply by Michael E Williams

"Robert What's your contact information. Michael E Williams                         …"

Michael E Williams replied Mar 18 to We Say Ye$-When The Banks Say NO!

4 Mar 18

"Robert When you get a a chance give me a call, I'd like to hear more about your proj…"

Michael E Williams replied Mar 15 to We Say Ye$-When The Banks Say NO!

4 Mar 18

"Lathea Please contact me about your lending programs. I run across projects all the…"

Michael E Williams replied Oct 16, 2018 to 100% JV Financing Available: Fix/Flip Projects Up to 4 Units

1 Oct 16, 2018

"Please contact me, I have some projects in need of funding, domestically and interna…"

Michael E Williams replied Aug 8, 2018 to Project funding-Worldwide

32 Mar 9
Reply by Bupa Finance Plc

"Davis Please contact me with your funding requirements, and include your contact inf…"

Michael E Williams replied Aug 8, 2018 to International Funding

3 Aug 8, 2018

"Call me, so we can discuss how we could possibly help each other. Michael E Williams…"

Michael E Williams replied Jul 25, 2018 to Project funding-Worldwide

32 Mar 9
Reply by Bupa Finance Plc

"Robin Attached is an executive summary for the project in need of funding. A bridge…"

Michael E Williams replied Mar 5, 2018 to startup or project loan needed? apply now. So many benefits attached to it

5 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Robin

"My client is in need of a bridge loan IMMEDIATELY! How can she apply? Michael E Will…"

Michael E Williams replied Mar 5, 2018 to startup or project loan needed? apply now. So many benefits attached to it

5 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Robin

"My client is in need of a bridge loan of $25K. How can she proceed IMMEDIATELY!. Mic…"

Michael E Williams replied Mar 5, 2018 to 1000’s of Lenders willing to work-out the deal flow with each Borrower.

10 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Robin

RSS

"How to Acquire 1,000 Apartment Units in the Next Five Years and Never Work for the Man Again!"

FOLLOW US

© 2019   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service