Christopher Mauss's Discussions (10)

Discussions Started (10) Replies Latest Activity

Banking Instruments Available

Hello Dear,In case you are in need of financial instruments like BGs SBLCs MTNs LCs etc from AAA rated banks. We can be of help because we…

Started by Christopher Mauss

0 Jul 10

LET FINANACE YOUR PROJECT

Dear Sir / Madam,Matrix Reality Holdings LLC is a leading Finanacial Investment and BDM-Auction Advisory company established in England.Our…

0 Jun 14

Dear Sir / Madam,Matrix Reality Holdings LLC is a leading Finanacial Investment and BDM-Auction Advisory company established in England.Our…

1 Jun 14
Reply by Mahinda Karunaratne

Dear Sir,I am a retired banker,I run an investment and Lending Organization and currently consulting for Investors.The Investors are provid…

0 Mar 27

Dear Sir,I am a retired banker,I run an investment and Lending Organization and currently consulting for Investors.The Investors are provid…

2 Mar 19
Reply by Mahinda Karunaratne

Are you coming up short on your cash equity requirement on your acquisition? Now you can get your project funded with Matrix Wealthbuilder Crowdfunding Platform™

MATRIX  WealthBuilder Platform can provide capital for high quality multi-family opportunities where an experienced sponsor may be short on…

0 Feb 24

APPLY NOW

0 Feb 22

Apply now...Fast Loan Of 2% Interest rate with NO UPFRONT PAYMENT

Hello,I am a retired banker,I run an investment and Lending Organization and currently consulting for Investors.The Investors are providing…

0 Dec 5, 2016

Investors are providing loan

Sir,I am a retired banker, now consulting for Investors.The Investors are providing loan funding to anyone who has a good business/project…

0 Sep 5, 2016

Let's finance your project

Sir,I am a retired banker, now consulting for Investors.The Investors are providing loan funding to anyone who has a good business/project…

0 Aug 29, 2016

RSS

"How to Acquire 1,000 Apartment Units in the Next Five Years and Never Work for the Man Again!"

10% Discount for CREPIG

Become a Sponsor

Lane Guide

Don't Be a Middle Man, Become Direct to Bank Get 15% off. Use Coupon Code CREPIG

FOLLOW US

© 2017   Created by Jude G Regev.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service